Awatapu College Educational Trust
The Awatapu College Educational Trust (Inc) was established in 1980 and is registered under the Charitable Trusts Act (1957).
The Trust is administered by its own Trustees who collectively represent Awatapu College's:
• Board of Trustees,
• Parent Teacher Association,
• Staff, and
• Wider community.
The current trustees are:
• John Thompson - Chairman
• Euan Cant - Treasurer
• Elizabeth Shand - Secretary
• Gary Yeatman - Principal
• Bruce Reiche - Staff Representative
• Elizabeth Ward - Board of Trustees Representative
• Hilary McKenna - PTA Representative
• Sue Byrne - Trustee
For more information on the Awatapu College Educational Trust, please read the attached information. Our Charities Commission Number is CC35972.